December 23, 2004 snow pics.
Here is the little bit of snow we got last year. I do not expect any more this winter, sadly... These were taken on campus from the building where I work.
#1: This is through the front window of T-Duck Hall.

#2: I walked out the back door of T-Duck, on the 'first floor' landing and took this one. That's the lake/river that splits the campus in half and one of the smaller bridges across to the other side.

#3: Another shot from basically the same place as #2.

#4: This is the view from the other side of #2 & #3. This walkway goes to the parking lot in #1.

#5: This is in the other direction from #2.In the distance is the spillway and the tennis courts.

#6: Standing right outside the back T-Duck Hall backdoor, trying, and failing, to get snow to fall across the shot.

:: spewed by bakayaro onna 1:48 AM [+] ::
|
...................................................................................................................